"Data Protection Policy" means the following legislation in force at any time: the Electronic Communications Data Protection Directive (2002/58 / EC), the GDPR, ie the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (2016/679), and the Right to Information Self-Determination and Freedom of Information CXII. of 2011 law.
"Personal Data" means any personal data (information about an identified or identifiable natural person) that we process in connection with or in connection with our services to our Clients as part of a contractual relationship with our service providers / subcontractors or as part of our operations.
"Processing" means any operation on personal data such as collection, recording, storage, use, publication, restriction, deletion or destruction.
We do not collect or store data for marketing and direct marketing purposes!
We store and process the data provided by visitors either uploading their curriculum vitae or registering themselves on the website. We do not transfer any data to third parties.
This Privacy Statement applies to the processing of your personal data ("Data") by us and describes:
- which personal data we handle,
- the purpose for which we process it (including the processing of data required by law),
- how we treat and
- what rights do you have.
This Privacy Statement is effective February 8, 2021. We may amend or supplement this Statement at any time in our sole discretion.
We process the following personal information:
We process personal information provided to us by you. Such personal information may include:
- your last and first name occupation (position),
- contact details (work or home address, personal or work e-mail address and telephone number),
- IP address,
- All Data provided by applicants when uploaded their curriculum vitae through career site,
- personal data provided in connection with the exercise of your rights in connection with this Privacy Statement.
The purpose of data processing:
- compliance with applicable legal, regulatory and professional requirements,
- compliance with the requirements and information of the competent authorities, general contract administration, financial accounting activities (invoicing) and statistics.
Legal basis for data processing: We only process your personal data when it becomes necessary:
- for the administration of the uploaded curriculum vitae concluded by you personally,
- for the conclusion of a contract with you, in order to fulfil a legal obligation,
- for the purposes of our legitimate interests, e.g. implementation of contracts concluded with our service providers, our subcontractors,
- ensuring the proper handling of incoming complaints or requests.
Retention of Your Personal Information: We retain your personal information for 10 years after the provision of the Services to our Customers and the termination of contracts with our suppliers, service providers or for the period specified in applicable laws and regulations.
Controller of your personal data: The Data Controller and processor is SAS-SEC Global Holding Ltd.
Sharing and Transferring Your Personal Information: We do not share your personal information or transfer it to third parties, with the exception of a request based on a legal request.
We take all reasonable measures at all times to ensure the security and protection of information. We treat the data as confidential, which is also subject to the obligation of confidentiality. We strictly restrict access to the data to prevent unauthorized access, alteration or unauthorized use of the data. We protect and ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all personal data processed.
Your rights: You have the right to request access to or a copy of the personal data we handle, to request that your personal data be updated and corrected, to request the deletion of your personal data or to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data. You have the right to object to the data processing in the cases specified in the GDPR order, and to enforce your data portability right, which you can request at the e-mail address email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding the handling of your personal data, please contact the e-mail address above. If you consider that your personal data is being processed in a way that does not comply with the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority of your State of residence (domicile).Enter your text here...